Enter now to win a fabulous four-night escape in London! With round-trip air, a great hotel stay, and fun tours included, it's everything you need for the perfect holiday across the pond.
- round-trip airfare for two on Virgin Atlantic*
- airport transfers
- 4-night hotel stay in a Virgin Vacations partner hotel
- Passes for The Original London Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Day trip to visit Windsor Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge
*flight from winner's closest Virgin Atlantic departure city into London Gatwick or London Heathrow Airport
Learn more about Virgin Vacations' London Vacation Packages!
A jolly good getaway no matter what time of year - think London!
Make it MagicalRound-trip air, 4-night hotel stay, daily breakfast and tours are included. Enjoy a trip to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour -- The Making of Harry Potter, plus a film locations walking tour, included wtih your package!
Explore English HistoryRound-trip air, 4-night hotel stay, daily breakfast and tours are included. Explore London with a Hop-On/Hop-Off bus pass, and discover the past with an excursion to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and the city of Bath included.
Virgin Vacations London Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have a valid email address at the time of entry and who have not won a vacation from Virgin Vacations in the last twelve (12) months. Sweepstakes offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Employees of Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Vacations ("Sponsor"), their collective subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States.
2. To Enter: Sweepstakes starts on October 5, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter without purchase or obligation, visit https://specials.virgin-vacations.com/london-vacation-giveaway-2018 and complete the entry form with all requested information and submit such information to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their registration, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2018 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person. No photocopied, mechanically, or electronically reproduced entries accepted. Any attempt by any person found to enter or in any way attempt to obtain more than the authorized number of entries will be found to be ineligible, and their entries will be disqualified. Any eligible individual participating in this Sweepstakes shall be a "Participant." Participation must be by the Participant. Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and may also delete any entry received from persons under the age of thirteen (13) in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Drawing: On or about November 10, 2018, a random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted by Sponsor. There will be one (1) potential Grand Prize winner who will be notified via email and/or phone on or about seventy-two (72) hours after the random drawing takes place. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of: (i) round trip air travel on Virgin Atlantic for winner and one (1) guest to London Heathrow (LHR) or London Gatwick (LGW) International Airport, United Kingdom (subject to Air Travel Restrictions set forth below); (ii) transfers from airport to hotel; (iii) double accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights for two (2) people at one of our London partner hotels; (iv) a full-day Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath tour for two (2) people; (v) 48-hour Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus tour passes for two (2) people. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of prize is $2,500. ARV is as of the date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Hotel accommodations do not include (except where noted) incidentals, telephone calls, parking, souvenirs, taxes, or any other personal expenses incurred during the vacation not specified here. Travel is valid beginning January 1, 2019 and must be completed by August 31, 2019. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute prize or portion of the prize with similar prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Winner's preferred dates of travel are based on availability at time of booking.
Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Travel accommodations and other restrictions apply. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
Air Travel Restrictions: Seats are subject to availability and capacity control at the time of booking. Availability for use of Prize Tickets is limited for each flight and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability. Tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be bartered, sold or substituted. No cash alternative is available. Winner must redeem your tickets and travel before the voucher expiry date set out above. If the tickets are not redeemed, no alternative tickets will be issued and no compensation provided. Winner may not amend these dates. Winner and their companion will abide by and be subject to Virgin Atlantic’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage, which can be found here https://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html. Winner and their companion will be entirely responsible for arranging and paying for their own transportation to and from the departure airport and any additional charges (including without limitation) the cost of meals, drinks, excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions and attractions not included in the Prize above.
5. To Claim Prize: Winner will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Required Documentation"). If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor's attempt to notify them of selection within fourteen (14) days; if any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type "bounce back" email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner's eligibility; if potential winner fails to sign and return the Required Documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned undeliverable; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner is selected. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the next received and eligible entry received by Sponsor that is fully compliant with these Official Rules shall be deemed the winner, until the prize is awarded or until two (2) attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. Sponsor will identify each potential winner and verify the potential winner's eligibility after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. If unable to verify eligibility, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner within a reasonable time thereafter. If applicable, winner's guest must execute a Liability Release and, where legal, Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. If a guest is under eighteen (18) years of age, a parent or a legal guardian must sign on behalf of such guest and accompany such minor.
6. Conditions: Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner's full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or Sweepstakes entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material, whether relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor's website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) from the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in Participant's disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize. In any case, the final winner of all prizes will be determined, and prizes will be awarded, within a reasonable time after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, except as agreed between Sponsor and winner. In the event a prize is mailed to a winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible if potential winner does not receive his/her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Sweepstakes. Only the prize(s) set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: NEITHER SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS, NOR THEIR AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR ARE LOST DUE TO COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, AND VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR TELEPHONE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR FRAUD, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSION WHETHER CAUSED BY SPONSOR, USER, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT A PARTICIPANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. NEITHER SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS, NOR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCURRED BY WINNER AND GUESTS AS A RESULT OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER, VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OR ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND (III) THE RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE(S) AWARDED HEREIN AND TRAVEL REDEEMED THEREWITH. POSSIBLE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY; DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL); AND DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF SUCH PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. If for any reason an Participant's entry is confirmed to have been voided or corrupted by any grossly negligent act of the Sponsor, Participant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, subject to availability and provided that the Sweepstakes has not then expired.
8. Construction and Disputes: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in Sweepstakes materials or these Official Rules. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA.
10. Official Rules and Winners' List: Copies of the Official Rules and Winners' List (available on or about November 10, 2018) are available at www.virgin-vacations.com. Limit one (1) request per household.
11. Sponsor: Virgin Vacations, 5787 Vineland Road, Suite 204, Orlando, FL 32819. Virgin Atlantic Airways is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
Dedicated to providing the highest level of service and best value out there!
Live, realtime inventories, photos, hotel information, maps and more...
Competitive airfares on Virgin Airlines and many other partner carriers
Book with Confidence
We put the world at your fingertips with a selection of affordable escorted tours, independent vacation packages, and build-your-own travel itineraries.
"Working with Virgin Vacations was easy and the customer service excellent." -
Call Toll-Free on:
Don't see exactly what you want?
Speak with a Destination Specialist. No booking Fees!
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm EST
Sat 10am-5pm EST
Sun 10am-4pm EST
*Prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person based on twin occupancy. Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher. The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Additional baggage charges may apply.